What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.We collect Device Information using the following technologies:- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our website. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using cookies. This behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements that you see on other websites to reflect your interests. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting: https://adssettings.google.com.
- We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- As part of the subscription process for our email list, you may be asked to share information about who you are and your contact information. This will include but not be limited to your name and email.
- Personal data is captured when someone submits a contact form, such as name and email address. We do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- You should understand that any information that you provide via this web site may be used by us to contact you regarding delivery of information, important notifications, promotional material, or any matter relating to weightlossimpact.com and related services, your request or use of this web site.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk.
Sharing your data
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Google Adsense to deliver advertisements
- Siteground.com for our website hosting
- Facebook.com who track website visitor
- Mailchimp.com for our email marketing campaigns
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you subscribed to our email list then we will keep your contact information to keep you updated until you unsubscribe.
- We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes.
Asking us to suppress or remove your personal information
- Should you wish to not receive information from us in the future then you can quickly action this by clicking the unsubscribe link you will find on our marketing e-mails or by sending your details to email@example.com and we will suppress your data.Should you further wish for us to remove your information entirely (and assuming we have no other obligation to keep it) then please let us know and we will do this – but we would encourage you to let us use it for suppression purposes only.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
No portion of this website can be copied without written permission from the author.