2-Minute Morning Trick to Help Speed up Weight Loss and Other Health Benefits
Easy to make a drink that has more benefits than just weight loss
Want an easy-to-make morning drink that could help with weight loss and give you other health benefits? Well, look no further than a drink of warm lemon water.
This quick and easy-to-make drink is popular with celebrities like Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow and a lot of people are swapping their morning coffee to drink this instead.
Below is a list of possible benefits that you can get from drinking lemon water but there are also people who think that it's no better than a glass of water but with the added acidity.
Have you tried it yet?
Here’s how you do it: heat some water in a kettle in the morning and then mix it with some room temperature to make it drinkable. In your mug, squeeze about half a lemon (or quarter, to start). Drink on an empty stomach.
Here’s why it’s awesome:
- Reduces bloating
- Helps with weight loss (for an added kick, add in a pinch of cayenne pepper to boost metabolism)
- Helps you poop if constipated
- Clears up skin blemishes & acne
- Boosts immune system
- Helps maintain pH balance in the body (more alkaline = better energy & overall health)
- Replenishes electrolytes lost through exercise
- Makes digestion stronger i.e. easier to break down food, especially fat
- Reduces pain & inflammation in joints